Everyone knows the famous quote “time is money”, but not everyone understands how to utilise their time in the most efficient way possible in the pursuit of health, wealth and happiness.
Time management has a huge effect on performance and productivity in the workplace. It is applicable to employees and business owners alike, albeit in different ways, and has a trickle down effect on other staff, projects and the prospects of the business.
Being able to effectively manage time in the workplace will assist in meeting deadlines, producing a better quality of work and help to develop staff.
Designed specifically for busy staff, this course provides valuable skills and knowledge in time management principles that can help to enhance personal and organisational performance.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Aligning the organisation’s strategic plan to team and individual work plans.
- How to establish procedures and keep control of the work flow.
- Techniques for planning what needs to be done.
- How to set SMART goals.
- How to use goals to set your daily priorities.
- Applying the concept of important versus urgent to daily tasks.
- How to make delegating a natural, comfortable part of your routine.
- How to run effective meetings.