DiSC® is the leading personal assessment tool used by over 1 million people every year to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication. DiSC is non-judgmental and helps people discuss their behavioural differences
The DiSC model provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and to adapt their behaviours with others. This can be within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other relationships.
DiSC profiles help you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems.
- Facilitate better teamwork and minimise team conflict.
- Develop stronger skills in identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members.
- Become more self-knowledgeable, well-rounded and effective leaders.
Person places emphasis on accomplishing results, the bottom line, confidence
- Sees the big picture
- Can be blunt
- Accepts challenges
- Gets straight to the point
Person places emphasis on influencing or persuading others, openness, relationships
- Shows enthusiasm
- Is optimistic
- Likes to collaborate
- Dislikes being ignored
Person places emphasis on cooperation, sincerity, dependability
- Doesn’t like to be rushed
- Calm manner
- Calm approach
- Supportive actions
Person places emphasis on quality and accuracy, expertise, competency
- Enjoys independence
- Objective reasoning
- Wants the details
- Fears being wrong