The DiSC Work of Leaders Profile is based on best practices and four years of developmental effort. Work of Leaders connects to real-world demands, generating powerful conversations that provide a clear path for action.
The DiSC Work of Leaders profile can be used for both individuals and groups. Its uses include leadership development, executive coaching, and career development. The profile outlines your personal leadership style as well as providing a framework of a simple three-step process to help you approach the fundamental work of leaders: Vision, Alignment, and Execution.
The DiSC Work of Leaders profile features:
- A stand-alone profile for anyone leading a group or organization.
- A focus on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organization toward a desired outcome.
- An approach to leadership as a one-to-many relationship.
- A focus on understanding how your tendencies influence your effectiveness in specific leadership situations.
- Helps you to understand yourself better which is the first step to becoming more effective when leading others.
- Supplemental data report to help facilitate a richer discussion.
- Leadership-specific report to help break down the work that leaders do into intuitive, actionable components—over 20 pages.