In today’s work environment effective customer service is critical in establishing and maintaining quality relationships. Of even greater importance is the notion that the key to external customer service is internal customer service.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Identify the key elements of quality customer service.
- Identify customer needs through observation, listening and questioning skills.
- Analyse the key factors of exceptional customer service in your organisation.
- Develop effective skills in working with difficult customers.
- Identify opportunities to add value in the customer service role.