Performance Management Training Consulting use for the performance of the organization. This is achieved through a range of skills that a strong leader will demonstrate.
These skills include:
- Strategic Planning
- Setting and Achieving Goals
- Effective Communication and Coaching Skills
- Managing the Culture
- Managing Individuals’ Performance
- Motivating and Retaining Staff
- Effective Marketing
- Sound Financial Management
Typically, when organizations talk about Performance Management, they refer to that part of Performance Management which includes the following individual activities:
- Establishing Expectations
- Setting Objectives for the Individual
- Monitoring and Coaching the Individual
- Reviewing the Performance of the Individual
- Career and Training Discussions
CPEM Consulting Group supports the following underlying common sense within organizations:These six activities usually operate as a cycle of Performance Management for the organization.
- People are more likely to achieve results which they themselves have helped to establish.
- People are more likely to achieve results which they believe to be important.
- People work more effectively when they know what they are expected to achieve and have planned for this.
- People can improve their performance when they understand the process of measuring and monitoring.
Our Performance Management training programs in Brisbane and all across Australia are typically one or two day programs designed to address the specific issues of each organization. They include both theory and practical skill training and can be designed for supervisory and operational staff. Contact our consultants to find out more!